Join our e-mail list - get our FREE REPORT
on keeping you/your pets safe and healthy.
Get special deals each week, too!
Click to manage your subscription.
or to close this pop-up.
Lavender English, (USA, Organic)
Lavender Spanish, (Spain)
Peppermint Japanese, (India)
Organic English Lavender
5 Uses for Lavender Essential Oil you didn't know about:
1. A healing oil to bruises, burns and abrasions.
2. Pin cotton balls scented with lavender to your vacuum bag.
3. Apply 5 drops on lower abdomen for relief of menstrual cramps.
4. Add 5 drops to a foot soak for heel & foot fatigue relief.
5. Relieve dryness, rashes and other skin irritations - including dry, chapped lips.
And another 3 you did:
1. Relieve stress & anxiety.
2. Natural sleep aid.
3. Natural bug repellant.
This divine organic lavender essential oil, considered the best in the world, embodies all that Sound Earth values: the highest quality lavender, organically grown by an independently owned farm, as close to home as possible.
Growing method: grown in the USA, and certified organic by USDA
Aroma: a wonderfully complex, sweet, gentle aroma
Caring for your oils: They should be kept in dark translucent bottles, out of the sun, and in a moderate temperature stable environment.